Sponsors: Brookline Mothers Out Front and Brookline Department of Public Health & Human Services
Co-sponsors: Brookline Rotary and Friends of Brookline Public Health
APRIL 11, 2023 at 7-8 PM on zoom
Register to Attend
- PFAS are a group of extremely persistent human-made chemicals found in water, soil, and humans.
- Exposure to PFAS has been linked to serious health problems.
Join the discussion featuring:
- WENDY HEIGER-BERNAYS, PH.D is a clinical professor in the Department of Environmental Health at Boston University's School of Public Health. She currently serves as a member of the MA Science Advisory Board for the Toxics Use Reduction Institute and the USEPA Science Advisory Committee on Chemicals.
- SIGALLE REISS, Director of Brookline Public Health & Human Services
- ALISA G. JONAS, Moderator's Committee on PFAS
Moderated by: LOUISE BOWDITCH, Mothers Out Front