Sustainable Arlington monthly meetings are open to the public.
All are welcome.
We invite discussion of environmental and climate issues affecting Arlington and its residents.
Advance registration required.
Agenda for July 22, 2020
2. Update from Planning Dept.
3. Approve June minutes
4. Vote on Town Black Lives Matter Resolution:
Link to document:
6. Multi-town gardening for pollinators initiative report
7. Rocky Mountain Institute (https://rmi.org/) Gas Plan accelerator program report
8. New business
a. First MCAN Newsletter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Acsj175KggPTpIP6SJQkOaUEEeqlAdrc/view
c. Find webinars, other online events at http://www.sustainablearlington.org/
*Notice to the Public on meeting privacy* In the interests of preventing abuse
of videoconferencing technology (i.e. Zoom Bombing) all participants, including
members of the public, wishing to engage via the Zoom App must register for
each meeting and will notice multi-step authentication protocols. Please allow
additional time to join the meeting. Further, members of the public who wish to
participate without providing their name may still do so by telephone dial-in
information provided above.
If you have not used Zoom before, please join the meeting 5 to 10 minutes early.
At the start of the meeting, we will:
- Confirm first and last name of everyone on the call for the minutes and make sure that everyone can hear each other
- Read Preamble to Remote Meetings
- Introduce all members, staff, and persons on the agenda
- Review “ground rules” for online meetings
- Meeting materials will be available online through Novus or Town website for the public