Come explore the many ways you can make your garden/yard more sustainable. Speak with landscaping experts & organizations to learn how to create thriving, healthy landscapes.
Discover ways to:
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Support local ecology
- Conserve & protect water resources
- Avoid pesticides & other chemicals
- Provide hospitable habitats for native species
- Create resilient landscapes that are resilient to climate change
11 am Carbon Gardening Presentation, Sharon Gensler, NOFA Mass
1-4 pm Sustainable Garden Tours. Visit local sustainable gardens. Pick up a map at the fair.
Refreshments, raffle prizes, plant sale & fun activities for kids